In terms of equipment, can we track vehicles and fuel?
Can Cirro be used when I can't get a connection to the Internet?
Can Cirro handle SPOT devices?
Can Cirro handle custom flight duty time rules?
Can Cirro provide maps and GPS tracking data for my flights?
Are airports included in the mapping module?
My company is regularly audited by regulators and clients. Can Cirro help me with the audits?
Does someone visit the site in order to make changes? How are updates done?
How are customized rules maintained and entered. Does it take someone with programming skills to create those rules?
Can the system accommodate for split duty times?
In terms of PVI inspections, specifically related to TDG, are reports available on-demand for all managers?
How does it work if you are out in the bush where there is no cell coverage?
Can Cirro track field gear and other company assets?
Can Dangerous Goods Manifests be created and managed with Cirro?
Can I create and file my flight plan using Cirro?
Can I limit access to my booking and scheduling information using Cirro?
Can audit changes be made at the database level?
Has Transport Canada had a look at Cirro during an audit?
Do you have approval from Transport Canada to use digital signatures to sign off on reports?
Are you integrated with the maintenance side?
Is there a billing component to the system?
How do you deal with privacy? What is your security policy?
Security threats on the web are always evolving, so we are always working to improve our response. The most common attack vectors are covered:
- Our staff are trained to spot and report phishing emails and other social engineering attacks.
- All our communication channels are encrypted using TLS.
- We use HSTS to ensure browsers always use TLS when communicating with our servers, or refuse to connect at all.
- We have a simple and effective firewall configuration in place that blocks all traffic except for the ports and protocols we need.
- Passwords you use with our services are ‘salted’ and hashed using strong cryptographic algorithms.
- Our backend systems require authentication using certificates, passwords of at least 12 characters and a second factor, where possible.
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list, but we hope it gives you an idea of the measures we take to keep your data safe. You can read more about our security posture in our Digital Security Policy, an up-to-date copy of which you can request from us.