- Added additional prompts to notify pilots of users that may have been missed when using the bulk briefing tools in Passenger Manifesting / Brief Passengers.
- Resolved issue using Client dropdown to sort passengers in Flight Itinerary or Flight Report module.
- Passenger manifests can now be managed within and added to quotes. This combines with the “create scheduler event from quote” features to maintain per leg passenger rosters through to the Scheduler, Flight Itinerary, and Flight Report.
- A quote can now be used to generate a scheduler event, a flight report, or both. This flight report or scheduler event will use the same client/job, aircraft(s), routing(s), and passenger manifest(s).
- Quote emails and online review/approval hyperlinks are now available in French and English.
- Fixed issue with quote display in emails to external contacts.
- Fixed issue with external quote-approval signature pad.
- Fixed issue with quote summary cost values when billing by distance.
- Invoice emails and online review hyperlinks are now available in French and English.
- Changed the label ‘Integrations’ to ‘Training Courses’ when editing a certificate’s details.
- Custom colours can now be assigned to events in the scheduler. Head into Admin Tools->Scheduler Options to find the new ‘Scheduler Categories’ section and generate colour-coded categories. After this, any event in the scheduler can be assigned to a category to match the assigned category colour.
- Added workover hours display along with reporting via Cirro API.
- Resolved issue with scheduler booking acknowledgements.
Flight Duty Times
- Fixed issue with CAR700.103(e) applying the 365-Day Flight Time Limit to medevac operations.
- Improved wording for offline item text to include the number of offline items waiting synchronization.
- Improved text notification to admin if incorrect credentials were added when linking a Verity DG training account.
- Removed/hid incessant pop-up that would occur when a user accessed the Company Library module in an offline state.
Clients & Jobs
- Fixed bug where users were unable to copy clients and job lists.
- A thorough overhaul of the passenger manifesting code base was completed over the holiday season, with a focus on improving stability in offline or intermittent connections. This includes passenger briefings, and significantly increased the frequency at which Cirro attempts to save briefings performed online and offline. For example, when briefing multiple passengers at once, Cirro no longer waits until the end of all passenger briefings to lock in the briefings. The briefings are now saved immediately upon completion for each passenger in the list. See below for more features added during this overhaul.
- Added the ability to save the passenger manifest as part of an itinerary template.
- Added ability to filter by client when viewing the passenger list in Manage Passengers.
- Added ability to add new passengers directly through the Brief Passengers section of the module.
- Added ability to report on passenger manifests in greater depth via the new “Flight Operations Report” within Admin Tools->Reports
- Improved passenger filtering when adding passengers to a client-specific manifest (all eligible passengers are now grouped together).
- Improved syncing of changes made to existing manifests.
- Fixed issue with the display of individual passenger details when viewed within the Manage Manifests section.
- Fixed issue where in some cases the same passenger could be added twice to a single manifest.
- Added “Flight Operations Report” to allow more in-depth data extraction possibilities on flight itinerary, flight report, passenger manifests, and more.
Flight Duty Times
- US Admin FDT Report now shows days free from duty in the past quarter, 2 quarters, and calendar year.
- Within US Admin FDT Report, a crewmember operating under Part 91, Part 137, Part 135.271 HEMS will now display total flight time and rest day values for the past quarter, two quarters, and calendar year.
- Under Canadian 702/604/406 regulations, the summary for 703/704/705 limits will now be displayed before entering duty times if activated in the user’s FDT Defaults.
- Patched issue with Canadian 703/704/705 Next Day Off prediction tool.
Flight Reports / Clients & Jobs
- Patched an issue where Flight Reports created for a Job later marked as finished were listed with ‘Undefined’ client and job information in the admin sections of the Flight Reports module.
- Aircraft linked to WinAir Maintenance System can now set the Volume and Page number through Cirro when updating the technical records in the Flight Report phase.
Weight and Balance
- Fixed an issue where W&B kit items were displaying an incorrect arm value due to rounding, although the correct values were still being used for calculations.
Company Library – Certificates
- Fixed formatting issue on iOS with certificate record file attachment icon.
- This is a maintenance release to resolve a back-end configuration issue.
- Adjustments with more than two decimal values are now displayed in full on the final invoice.
Flight Duty Times
- Average flight time for Canadian 703/704/705 operations can now be auto-calculated based on inputted flight legs. Users must ensure their FDT Defaults are not set to “Day VFR” for this feature to activate.
- Fixed bug with ‘FT Total’ column for Unknown Aircraft in Pilot Information Sheets.
- Fixed an issue where some FDT default settings such as logging, and certain hide / show settings were not properly saving.
- Added warnings for 28 and 365 day hours of work limits under Canadian 703/704/705 operations when inputting duty only days.
- Fixed an issue where the flight report leg input screen would load to leg 1 when adding passengers or manifests to other legs resulting in unnecessary scrolling.
- Fixed an issue that would incorrectly link leg DOWN and UP times when the ‘No Shutdown’ option was used and the aircraft was tracking air time only.
Maps and Charts
- Fixed issue with weather-related colour coding of aerodrome icons.
- Passenger briefing status now maintained between itinerary legs which carry the same passengers.
- Reports that are run with 0 results are now included in the ‘Automated Actions History’ tab.
- Recipients for reports run with 0 results now receive an email notification.
Weight and Balance
- Fixed issue with weight and balance initiation when default fuel loading value was lower than an aircraft’s starting fuel weight.
- Fixed an issue where deleted users certificate data was still showing in .CSV exports
- Fixed an issue where in some cases safety admins would not receive a notification of a Company Wide SMS report.
- Added a display of current leg flight time, and total itinerary flight time in the top header of the flight leg details page.
- Added ‘No Shutdown’ option between legs captured during the flight on the flight leg details page. This is intended for the scenario where no STOP time or START time needs to be captured between legs, as there was no shutdown. The inputs from the itinerary flight legs and corresponding shutdown status will also be reflected in the Flight Report.
- Patched issue importing Flight Report hours to Flight Duty Times where PIC values would erroneously populate in the SIC field.
- Added an ‘Out of Service’ indication for fuel caches. This can be applied when making a cache update from within the Maps and Charts module, or from Admin Tools / Manage Fuel Caches.
- Fixed misleading warning text which would show “day off required” when scheduling a crewmember despite no such requirement.
- Fixed issue filing itineraries when default fuel loading value was set lower than minimum usable fuel weight.
- Restored admin access to edit/update previously uploaded resources and memos in the Company Library.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the use of the drag and drop function for all file input sections.
- Fixed an issue where images taken using an iPad within the Cirro file input section were not being saved.
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error was presented to the admin when bulk assigning tags to some users.
- Added the option to manage what additional itinerary fields are shown or hidden for a group. Fields such as VIP Flight, Emergency Equipment Options, Timezone, etc, can now be shown or hidden for your group by heading into Admin Tools / Itinerary Options and Alerting Thresholds.
- Added the option to allow crews to file an itinerary with zero fuel in order to view total useful load.
- Fixed an issue where the ETA time listed in the itinerary emails was showing the incorrect timezone offset.
- Added additional options on what data elements can be shown or hidden from the crews, or hidden on the final flight report presented to the client. These options can be enabled or disabled per job.
- Added the option for passengers briefings to expire within hours, ranging from 1 – 23 hours as daily expiry options already exist. This new feature allows operators to account for clients that require their passengers be briefed for each flight.
- Added to option to ‘Remove All Passengers’ when passengers are assigned seating locations in the W&B module, or on the per leg W&B entry. This allows you to quickly drop off all passengers and make them available for seatings assignment on future legs.
Fuel Cache Tracking
- Added Fuel Cache notification type to Admins Tools / Reports / Notification Log filters.
- Fixed issues in the flight report automatic update of fuel cache values and historical logs.
Maps and Charts
- Updated ICAO airport codes.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would appear when deleting an expired automated action.
Safety Management (SMS)
- Fixed an issue where users in a disabled state would still receive email notifications from the safety management system.
- Added a ‘Future Forecasting’ ability to all certificate views to mimic the expired, and upcoming certificate status for future planning. This can be accessed through the filters icon in any user or company certificate view.
- Added integration with Verity DG’s instance of LearnWorlds LMS.
- Added the option to automatically enroll newly added Cirro users into AeroStudies LMS so that those new users did not have to be duplicated in the AeroStudies Learning Centre prior to course assignments.
- Fixed issue that was preventing signatures from being viewed on filled Forms.
Flight Duty Times
- Fixed issue applying the CAR702.93 split duty logic for 702 operations.
- Fixed issue uploading .cirroFDT file with the “import my personal information and emergency contact info” checkbox selected.
- Fixed an issue where photos uploaded from a mobile device were showing the file name of ‘undefined’.
- Fixed an issue where file upload requirement text was not being displayed properly on smaller mobile device screens in portrait mode.
- Fixed issue saving any updates to a new user’s mailing address.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some Global Flight Report CC contacts to be duplicated on certain flight reports, resulting in duplicate emails being sent to those contacts.
- Fixed an issue where the per-leg passenger count would default to one passenger if all passengers on the leg were actually removed.