Exporting a form to PDF
Cirro’s new form builder is a robust tool that allows you to create custom forms to capture important data for flight planning and reporting. Once a user has filled out a form it can be exported as a PDF:
- Â Go to the Company Library module and select Forms
- Select the 3 vertical dots for the corresponding form
- Select Filled Forms to view all submissions
- Choose from the submitted forms which entry is to be exported
- Click the tool icon in the upper right hand corner and select export
- From the print dialog, choose from the list of available printers from the Destination dropdown or choose the Save as PDF option.
- Next, select the More settings option and ensure that the margins value is set to none.
- Lastly, select Save to finish exporting