Over 700 helicopter operators and HAC members got the first glimpse of Cirro software at its launch on November 16 in Vancouver, BC.
“We received a phenomenal response to the Cirro software, perhaps because we are the only Canadian-made, custom software that has been tried and tested to work for our market,” says Mike Kleywegt, CEO of AirSuite Inc. and lead developer of the software. Kleywegt is also a helicopter pilot with over 15 years experience working in the Canadian helicopter industry.
“The time to get onboard is now. By automating the compliance process of flight planning and following, without pen touching paper, you can feel safe, secure and spend more time flying.”
Cirro is an electronic flight bag being hailed as the client and operations manager’s ultimate software tool. Say good-bye to paperwork and hello to Cirro by AirSuite Inc. Designed like an app for mobile devices and encrypted for maximum security, Cirro is the keeper of all your requirements for daily flight operations.
Safety and simplicity are the major drivers for switching to a software-based system like Cirro. Transport Canada requires operators to meet regulatory standards and Cirro is designed to integrate air services and safety, as well as reporting details required for auditing.
Kleywegt adds, “The time to get onboard is now. By automating the compliance process of flight planning and following, without pen touching paper, you can feel safe, secure and spend more time flying.”
Learn more about Cirro:
Cirro is a one-stop flight management solution. Cirro software generates automated flight-tracking alerts, ensures regulatory compliance by generating reports on demand, and promises cost-savings by reducing the time needed to record and report.
Cirro keeps track of:
- Aircraft weight and balance
- Flight planning and itinerary creation
- Flight itinerary filing (tracks safety equipment, passengers, destinations and route)
- Pilot flight duty time
- Overdue flight follow-up (triggering telephone, email and text messages for overdue flights)
- Transport of dangerous goods (by providing dangerous goods manifest, alerts, equivalency certificates and pilot notification forms)
- Mapping and GPS tracking (as well as fuel cache tracking)
- Document control and distribution (ensure everyone has latest revisions)
- Certificate tracking (tracks certificates and alerts to upcoming and expired items).
Cirro software is deployed via the cloud, meaning all flight management information is stored online on secure, reliable servers and accessed using encrypted data transfers for maximum security.
AirSuite is working on many upgrades for Cirro, which will be available in 2016 such as aviation charts and CFS data for all of Canada.
Comments are closed.