Come to the AirSuite booth #9259 Hall F (near Bell Helicopters) for a sneak peek at Cirro. Weâ€™ll be sharing our new 3D custom moving maps that integrate with satellite tracking as well as our brand new updates to our operations scheduler.
New features of Cirroâ€™s upgraded maps and charts include:
- Satellite Tracking Integration
- North American Obstacle Database
- North American Aeronautical Charts and Airport Facility Information
- International Airport Database
- Custom User Waypoints Import/Export (.gpx, kml, kmz, and .geoJSON)
- 3D Airspace Representation
- US TFR Layer
- Aviation Weather Reports and Forecast
- Precipitation Radar Layer
- User-Friendly Navigation
- Forest Fire Reports and Condition Layer
- Route Planning Tool
- Fuel Cache Tracking
- Satellite/Terrain/Street Layers
Cirro by AirSuite is the complete aviation App that records, calculates, schedules, maps, stores and retrieves every aspect of flight operations. With a new SMS in development scheduled for release in 2017, Cirro is becoming the most robust Flight Management Software on the market.
Unlike our competitors, the Cirro App is designed to work seamlessly across all platforms including iOS, Android and PC, and is formatted for all devices including tablet, mobiles, laptops and desktops. We also have the highest performing tap/touch features that record Flight Duty Times, Billing and Invoicing (with digital sign-off features), and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
We are very excited to be able to share Cirro with you at the largest ever HAI Heli-Expo on record.
For more information or for a personal demo visit www.air-suite.com or phone 807-577-7511.Â
Comments are closed.